Spinach
Radishes
Asparagus
Green onions
Strawberries
Welcome to the our blog.
Visit us at one of our farmers market locations:
PRINCETON | MAY 8 TO OCT 30
Saturdays, 8:30 am – Noon
ZIMMERMAN | MAY 25 TO OCT 26
Tuesdays, 3 pm – 6:30 pm
CHAMPLIN | JULY 7 TO SEPT 12
Wednesdays, 9:00 am – 1:00pm
ROGERS | JUNE 2 TO OCT 30
Wednesdays, 3 pm – 6:30 pm
MONTICELLO | MAY 13 TO OCT 14
Thursdays, 3:30 pm – 7 pm
We also have CSA shares (Community Supported Agriculture) available, follow the link below for our brochure.
Joining the CSA is awesome! It's like Christmas every week. You don't know what your getting until you open the box. The asparagus is fantastic but so is everything else. I look forward to the next weeks delivery. If you haven't joined yet, I highly recommend it.
ReplyDeleteJanet
The asparagus was amazing! I ate it all in one sitting!
ReplyDeleteI like really thought the farm pictures are great . what is going to be in next weeks box? Can't wait.
ReplyDelete